• One individual strawberry Jell-O cup – supplies collagen
• 1 cup RW Knudson organic Mango Peach Juice – Vitamin C
• ½ c plain Greek Yogurt - protein
• 1/16 cup Stevia
• 1 tsp almond extract
• ¼ cup heavy cream – protein (this is optional) Does make the smoothie creamy
• One scoop Native Path Collagen Protein powder – or your protein powder
• Two heaping scoops organic frozen blueberries
• Two heaping scoops organic frozen sliced peaches
Blend until smooth & creamy!
Yummy and healthy! Makes one large serving (24-26 0z)
Notes: You can use fresh fruit. If you want your smoothie thick, add 1 cup crushed ice with fresh fruit. I used a coffee scoop to measure the frozen fruit.
You can split your smoothie with someone… Share the love!
Recipe By: Mardi Selene Palos
Great Recipes by Fabulous Cooks
Oops, you forgot something.
The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.