My name is Mardi Selene Palos and I am the creator of Mardi's Funpagez and Great Recipes by Fabulous Cooks. I have just started my Blog and I will be introducing you to the vast content of my websites. Love to hear your comment too! You can subscribe to my website for updates. New "Calendar" events are posted with new information about recipes and added content. Calendar is located in the top menu. If you don't see what you are looking for, click the "More" in the top menu.
"New" Recipe Site!
Sitemap News: I have been diligently working on the Funpagez Sitemap. It is a large web page and it has some pages that have been deleted or do not work any longer. I will be fixing these errors. Please be patient while I do this and let me know if you find errors. I am grateful for your feedback.
Join me here and let's have some fun!
|Posted by Mardi Palos on January 4, 2019 at 1:00 PM||comments (0)|
This is "The Groovy Place"! You will find informative news, humorous posts, music videos, pot images and more. You will find marijuana news not only regarding legalization and it’s medicinal uses, but also you will enjoy the counterculture of the 60s and 70s that is still alive today... It's demonstrated by the display of new Hip graphic art and, of course, the music of Our time is still being played. I hope that the young and the old will enjoy my Facebook page and learn more about: The Beautiful Flower - Marijuana.
|Posted by Mardi Palos on December 31, 2018 at 6:05 PM||comments (0)|
• 3 cups white chocolate chips
• 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
• 4 tablespoons butter
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup chopped pecans
• 1/2 cup room temperature caramel sauce
1. Combine the chocolate chips, the milk, and the butter in a medium size glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds. Stir to combine and heat another 15 seconds. Stir and heat an additional 15 seconds, only if needed. There will still be a few pieces of unmelted chocolate in the bowl.
2. Stir until mostly smooth with just a few flecks of unmelted chocolate. Add the extract and pecans and stir to combine. Scoop onto a parchment lined tray. Spread with a spatula to approximately 1-inch thickness. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Lightly swirl the caramel into the fudge with a knife or the end of the spatula. Chill until ready to serve. Slice into 1-inch squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!