|Posted by Mardi Selene Palos on May 3, 2019 at 6:30 PM||comments ()|
Smoothies and Milkshakes can be found on the Calendar or on my recipe website: Great Recipes by Fabulous Cooks.
|Posted by Mardi Selene Palos on December 31, 2018 at 6:05 PM||comments ()|
• 3 cups white chocolate chips
• 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
• 4 tablespoons butter
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup chopped pecans
• 1/2 cup room temperature caramel sauce
1. Combine the chocolate chips, the milk, and the butter in a medium size glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds. Stir to combine and heat another 15 seconds. Stir and heat an additional 15 seconds, only if needed. There will still be a few pieces of unmelted chocolate in the bowl.
2. Stir until mostly smooth with just a few flecks of unmelted chocolate. Add the extract and pecans and stir to combine. Scoop onto a parchment lined tray. Spread with a spatula to approximately 1-inch thickness. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Lightly swirl the caramel into the fudge with a knife or the end of the spatula. Chill until ready to serve. Slice into 1-inch squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!
|Posted by Mardi Selene Palos on December 15, 2018 at 11:00 PM||comments ()|
Delightful flavor for those cold days!
Recipe By: Mardi Selene Palos
• 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• 2 Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix packets
• ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions: Heat milk to boiling, then pour into extra large mug. Stir in cocoa mix, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Reheat if needed. Hot, smooth & creamy! Yummy and makes approximately 16 0unces of hot, delicious Mexican Hot Chocolate. Sit back… relax… take time for you.